The biggest festival on Italian Riviera became tradition for Riccione welcome you in Italy for more than a festival - an great emotion, an meeting, an opportunity to create friendship between collectives in an atmosphere of fun, tolerance and respecting each other. Annually more than 600 artists choose
the Green Pearl of Adriatic - Riccione for their summer tour thanks to excellent organization and famous hospitality of Emilia Romagna region. During the festival our guests join in 2 big concerts but can also enjoy in different attractions during the free time like sand sculptures competition, degustation of typical italian food, miss festival , discotheque, creative laboratories ect..
Come and enjoy with Sopravista - the Italian leader for excellence specialized in the realization of International folklore and modern art Festivals, offering professionalism and attention as well as the most prestigious International Festivals all over the Italy.
Conditions of the festival:
• The International folk and modern art festival is a non - competitive festival.
• In the festival can take part folklore dance and song groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups, as well as groups from other art styles - majorettes, jazz, hip hop, classic ballet ect...
• There is no age limit.
• Number of participating groups is limited.
• Organizers provide invitation letters for sponsor or for obtaining VISA for Italy.
• For participation in the festival the group should fill and send to us the application form, artistic profile and some photos of the group.
• The ensembles can use live music or music on CD. Each ensemble must present a program not longer than 10 minutes.
• All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before festival!
Each participating group will receive a Honorary Diploma of Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a plaque and will be invited to participate in:
Within the framework of the Festival each ensemble is expected to be ready to take part in:
• Opening parade in the streets of the city.