IV INTERNATIONAL JUDO TOURNAMENT „ALDO DZIUDO“ TO REMEMBER THE FIRST LITHUANIAN EUROPEAN JUDO CHAMPION ALDAS BARANAUSKAS
1. The objectives and tasks:
- To promote and raise the prestige of judo sport in Lithuania;
- To improve the athletes' techniques;
- To maintain friendly relations with
Lithuanian and foreign sports clubs;
- To pay tribute to the first Lithuanian European champion (U-21, Israel, 1992) Aldas Baranauskas.
2. Place and time:
- The tournament is organized on 09/12/2017 in the Alytus - Sports and Recreation Centre - arena (Naujoji str. 52).
- Competition will be held on 4 tatami.
3. The participants and weight categories:
- The tournament is a personal competition. The participants shall present a valid personal document at the time of weighing.
- The participants shall be the boys
- A. U-9 (year of birth: 2008 and younger).
- -24; -27; -30; -34; -38; -42; -46; - + 46 kg
- B. U-12 (year of birth: 2006-2007).
- -27; -30; -34; -38; -42; -46; -50; + 50 kg
- C. U-14 (year of birth: 2003-2005).
- -34; -38; -42; -46; -50; -55; -60; +60 kg
- All participants shall be allowed to have 0.5 kg overweight.
4. The tournament program:
- Weighting of the teams shall take place on 08/12/2017 from 18.30 until 20.00 o’clock.
- The tournament day shall be 09/12/2017 from 7.30 until 9.30 o’clock.
- The tournament opening ceremony shall start at 11.00 o’clock.
- The competition shall start at 11.30 o’clock.
5. ORGANIZERS OF THE TOURNAMENT
- Lithuanian Judo Federation
- ALDO JUDO FUND
- The number of the participants shall not be limited.
- The team application shall be approved by the physicians. Preliminary registration of the teams shall be completed before the 5th of December, 2017 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Arbiter of the tournament: Martynas Lukoševičius (Alytus)
- Chief scorer of the tournament: Rolandas Lukoševičius (Alytus)
- The teams from Lithuania, Baltic States, Europe and the neighbour countries (Belarus, Russia and other) shall be invited to participate in the tournament.
- The weight category winners shall be awarded with cups, medals, diplomas; the prize-winners shall be awarded with medals, diplomas.
- All costs, associated with arrival of the participants to the tournament, shall be borne by the seconding organization.
- The seconding organization and the coach shall take responsibility for health and safety of the participants of the tournament.
- The organizers recommend the participants of the tournament to have insurance.
- The organizers shall bear all costs, associated with the gym rental, refereeing and medical service.
- The start fee shall be 7 EUR per participant.
Contact in russian language: +370 698 24497, +370 687 63802, english and polish languages + 370 604 4414. E-mail: email@example.com; www.facebook.com/aldodziudo
With best wishes! Organizers