About your Trip
You can feel it the moment you step into Rome, the Eternal City — that spirit of antiquity found in its enduring architecture, in its cobblestone streets bustling with passersby, in its every ancient relic. Journey through Rome on foot — like ancient Romans before you — as you embark
on a walking tour around some of the Italian capital’s most notable ancient sites. Visit the Pantheon, Piazza Navona (the main city square), Via Condotti and Piazza di Spagna (the Spanish Steps). Along the way, you’ll stay energized with some of the most delicious treats created in modern Italy. Sip espresso while you learn about coffee roasting at world-famous coffee shops, and sample delectable tiramisu and smooth, cool gelato at classic gelaterias.
With your complimentary, premium ticket for hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tours, you can explore even more of Rome’s must-see spots in your free time — the pass is good for 2 days! Starting near your hotel, hop on an open-top, double-decker bus, then hop off at locales that catch your interest. Choose from any of the unforgettable destinations on 3 routes — the Colosseum, perhaps, or Porta San Sebastiano — and get ready to see Rome your way!
What we love:
• Via Condotti, by the Spanish Steps, is the main street of Rome’s affluent fashion district — and has been since the ancient Roman era.
• The name tiramisu originated from the Italian expression for “pick-me-up,” which is the perfect way to describe this light, cocoa-dusted ladyfinger dessert.
• The Pantheon is the largest, unreinforced dome ever constructed, despite being built almost 2,000 years ago. Its dome has a Latin oculus — a hole in the roof so the sun can illuminate the building and viewers can see the sky.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Rome, Italy, as well as:
• Half-day walking tour of Rome with espresso- and gelato-tasting experience; includes guide, coffee and dessert samples and one-way transportation to the city center.
• Premium 2-day hop-on, hop-off ticket from Big Bus Rome sightseeing tours.
• Welcome reception at the hotel bar.
• 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
NH Collection Roma Palazzo Cinquecento is a modern hotel in the heart of downtown Rome, conveniently located steps from one of Rome’s busiest subway terminals — the Roma Termini railway station. It’s within walking distance of many iconic Roman attractions, such as the Colosseum, allowing you to lounge comfortably in top accommodations after an action-packed day of discovering Rome.
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
• Fitness center.
• Garden featuring Roman ruins from the 6th century.
• Rooftop terrace, offering stunning views of the area.
• Bicycle rental.
• Complimentary parking.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds. Complimentary rollaway bed for children ages 11 years and younger.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child.
• Air conditioning.
• Espresso coffee machine and kettle.
• Bathrobe to use during your stay.
• Flat-screen television.
• Digital safe.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
NH Collection Roma Palazzo Cinquecento
Piazza dei Cinquecento, 90
Rome 00185, Italy
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.